The City of Helena Human Resources has a centralized personnel system covering 350+ employees.
- Administration of Benefits and Payroll
- Compliance with State and Federal Employment Laws
- Labor Negotiations, Interpretations and Enforcement of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Maintenance of Classification and Compensation Plan
- Personnel Policy Development, Interpretation, and Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Records Management
- Professional Growth and Development, Training, and Personnel Management
- Safety and Workers’ Compensation
Join the team! Click here to view open City of Helena positions.
City of Helena Human Resources Office
316 North Park Avenue, Room 106
Helena, Montana 59623
Sheri Hall, Acting HR & Development Director
Michele Shepherd, Human Resource/Payroll Specialist
Venessa Sandoval, HR Administrative Asst.