View the most recent Snow and Ice Plan(PDF, 1MB) .
NOTICE (1/7/21): We are experiencing technical difficulties with the snowplow map (below). We appreciate your patience as we address this issue.
View the snowplow routes and times(PDF, 376KB) map, or track our snowplow/sanders in real time via our GIS tracking map.
Emergency Snow Routes
The following streets are established and designated as emergency snow routes within the city (10 miles):
- Broadway - Park Ave to Colonial Drive
- Helena Ave – Last Chance to Railroad Ave
- 6th Ave - Park Ave to Lamborn St
- 11th Ave - Park Ave to Montana Ave
- Benton Ave - Custer Ave to Neill Ave
- California - 11th Ave to Winne St
- Colonial – Fee St to Broadway
- Hannaford St – Prospect Ave to 11th Ave
- Henderson St – Custer to LeGrande
- Park Ave - Neill Ave to Cruse
- Rodney - Helena Ave to Broadway
If your vehicle was towed from a snow emergency route, click here to locate it via our interactive towing map.
Recreational Vehicle Parking
No recreational vehicles can be parked on any City street November 1 through April 15 each winter. This includes any trailer, recreational vehicle, boat, or other stored items parked within the public right-of-way between November 1 and April 15 may be towed and stored at the expense of the registered owner of the vehicle. Ord. 2326, 12-5-1983; amend Ord. 3243, 10-29- 2018).
If your recreational vehicle has been towed, click here to locate it via our interactive towing map.