Sanitary Sewer Replacement Projects
Status, October 2017: Project Plans are Complete and at Montana Department of Environmental Quality for review by State public water system regulators.
Project #15-07 consists of:
- Replacement of approximately 104 lineal feet of existing 8” clay pipe sanitary sewer with new 8” PVC
- Pipe, the replacement and upsizing of 1,403 lineal feet of existing 6”
clay pipe sanitary sewer with new 8” PVC pipe
- Installation of one midblock manhole
- Street surface restoration, and
- Placement of flowable backfill on a water and sanitary sewer main crossing.
Project #16-09 consists of:
Proposed project consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 5,600 lineal feet of existing 8”, 9”, 10” and 12” diameter sanitary sewer with new cured in place pipe (C.I.P.P.). The sanitary sewers will be rehabilitated using trenchless technology so minimal excavation will occur.
Status as of May, 2018: In progress. Project Bidding has closed; PEC of Helena was the apparent low bidder.
Estimated Cost: $263,194.00