A virtual informational meeting will be held to present recommended improvements, answer questions, and collect feedback. Two meeting times will be offered, starting with a presentation, and followed by a question/answer period. The presentation at each meeting will be identical, and the public is encouraged to attend whichever time is most convenient.
Five Point Intersections & Corridor Connections Virtual Informational Meeting
Date: Feburay 10, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM or 5:30 PM
To join the meeting:
Call: 1 (346) 248-7799
Webinar ID: 962 1265 4729
For assistance with meeting accommodations, please contact 406-447-5038.
If you are unable to attend, a video recording will be posted to the project website following the meeting.
Public Review Period
The draft Multimodal Traffic Study is posted below for public review. Comments on the draft study are due by Friday, February 19, 2021, to Project Manager Scott Randall by email at email@example.com, by phone at 406-447-5005, or by mail at 3147 Saddle Drive, Helena, MT 59601.
- Mark Young – Transportation Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 447-8099
- Scott Randall – Robert Peccia & Associates (RPA), email@example.com, 447-5005
- Draft Multimodal Traffic Study
- Project Introduction Video
- Study Area Map
- Draft Existing and Projected Conditions Technical Memorandum
- Existing and Projected Conditions Summary
- Public Meeting Flyer
Visit the full project page at: https://www.helenamt.gov/public-works-projects