The City of Helena seeks city residents to serve on a temporary steering committee to help the City Commission identify or create an advisory body, by January 2021, for the support of performance, visual and media arts and to provide programmatic oversight of the Civic Center venue.
The City is looking for members to represent the following areas:
- Tourism – one member
- General Community – two members
- Visual and Media Arts – two members
- Venue Management – one member
- Previous Civic Center Advisory Board – two members
- Helena Citizens Council Representative – one member
The steering committee will be chaired by Mayor Wilmot Collins and will meet no more than once a month, and no less than quarterly. The committee will dissolve no later than January 2021.
In addition to identifying an advisory body, the steering committee will perform advisory functions related to the Civic Center’s current Request for Proposal process.
Interested Helena citizens should submit a letter to Kristi Ponozzo at email@example.com or 316 N. Park Ave, Helena, MT 59601. Deadline for submissions is January 15, 2020.
Letters of interest should include:
- Name, address, telephone number and email;
- Which member category you represent;
- Your interest and background related to the steering committee’s charge (no more than one page).
Questions? Contact Kristi Ponozzo at 406-447-8462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.