The city of Helena Board of Adjustment is given the following powers listed in Chapter 5 of the city of Helena Zoning Ordinance.
11-5-2: POWERS OF BOARD:
The Board of Adjustment may, after public notice and hearing, approve, conditionally approve, or deny the request to vary or modify the following requirements of this title:
- Lot line setback requirements;
- Lot coverage and area requirements;
- Building height;
- Parking and loading space requirements;
- Location, height, area and number of signs; and
- Landscaping requirements.