Welcome to the City of Helena, Building Division
Building permits are very beneficial to you and your community. By working with expert code officials, you will benefit from their knowledge of building codes to ensure your construction project is built right, will be safe, and will last.
The Building Division's staff are dedicated in helping you build Helena's future together.
Building Division Staff
- Jon Pallister, Chief Building Official
- Kim Mack, AIA Certified Senior Plans Examiner
- Mike Friend, Plans Examiner
- Edward Johnson, Certified Plans Examiner
- Tammy Dupree, Administrative Assistant II
- Robin Rowsey, Administrative Assistant I
- Corey Parriman, Combination Inspector
- Tyson Pallister, Combination Inspector
- Richard "Skip" Gee, Combination Inspector
316 N. Park Avenue, Room 435
Helena, MT 59623
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payments may be made by credit/debit cards, cash or checks.