Forms, Applications, Documents from City Departments

Forms marked with an asterisk * are submittable online

Engineering & Code Enforcement

* Parking Change Request To request installation of restricted parking such as loading zone, handicap accessible, or removal of parking restriction signs.

For Residential Parking District requests, please visit the Helena Parking Commission website.

* Sidewalk Obstruction Information and Report Form (Non-snow & ice related)
* Sidewalk Snow & Ice Report Form

Recreation Registration Forms

(Active only during appropriate seasons, you may register & pay online):

Youth Archery
Swimming Lessons