Strategic Responsibilities of the Individual Members
The Helena Fire Department is a living organization consisting of members who are committed to each other and the community they protect. As a member, I pledge to exhibit this commitment by:
- Providing the best possible service to our customers.
- Recognizing that, each member of the Helena Fire Department is important to the makeup of "who we are".
- Being responsible for the welfare, development and support of the Helena Fire Department and its members.
- Striving to live by our "guiding principles".
- Managing change and striving to always improve.
- Recognizing that being a member of the Helena Fire Department is more than a job. It includes commitment to other Department members (past and present), citizens and their visitors to our community.
- Striving to leave the Helena Fire Department better than I found it (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly)
Firefighter of the Year
2002 - Lieutenant Sean Logan
2004 - Firefighter Vince Williams
2005 - Battalion Chief Jim Skinner
2006 - Firefighter Cory O'Brian
2007 - Firefighter Jason Rigsby
2008 - Firefighter Mike Dillman
2009 - Firefighter Mike Kauzlarich
2010 - Firefighter Mike McDaniel
2011 - Firefighter Brandt Buresh
2012 - Firefighter Neil Koehler
2013 - Fire Marshal Craig Trapp
2014 - Firefighter Doug Fischer